Last Friday, we announced that we are going to take down some county servers. Based on everyone’s feedback and suggestions, we’ve decided to add some counties to the list and take them down all at once, so that we will not need to take them anymore down in the future. At the same time, we will continue to improve and optimize the season server experience as needed, and add more servers if needed. We apologize for any inconvenience players may encounter during this period and thank you for your patience and understanding, as well as your continued support of Myth of Empires.
Here is how this plan will proceed:
1. After announcing these plans, we will announce the list of counties affected and the servers to which their population may relocate. Players in counties to be taken down will need to relocate to another nearby county before the relocation deadline.
2. After the relocation period expires, all data in counties to be taken down will be deleted permanently. This will include buildings, warriors, mounts, the trading post, etc.
3. Make sure to transfer buildings in advance. Most buildings can be reclaimed for free by pressing and holding the E-key, and it will transferring them to PVE servers is free.
4.Building proficiency will stop increasing for the duration of the period in which building reclamation is free.
5. Before reclaiming a building for free, make sure to remove all warriors, mounts, and animals kept in the building. If they are not moved out before the building is reclaimed, they will die when the reclamation process is carried out.
6. You will be able to transfer items from your county to a PVE county through the Stage Station for free. You will also be able to transfer warriors and mounts to these PVE counties for free, as well.
7. Players will want to remove items they have put up for sale on the Auction House as soon as possible. When the relocation timer ends, any goods left on the Trading Post will be lost permanently.
8. Starting from next week’s update, players in counties slated to be taken down will have a 5x normal load limit and can reclaim all buildings within 10 meters at once (reclaiming building products, not materials)
Compensation plans for the affected Guilds:
When the relocation is done, we will start compensating those guilds who have more than 500 buildings. More buildings will give the guild more compensation. These items will be sent to guild leaders’ mailboxes.
1. Guild owns 500~2499 Buildings
2. Guild owns 2500~4999 Buildings
3. Guild owns 5000~100000 Buildings
The migration feature will be available starting June 14th at midnight UTC. The following is a list of counties that will be taken down on June 30th at midnight UTC.
|County ID||County Name||County ID||County Name||County ID||County Name||County ID||County Name|
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you’re interested in opening custom servers for the game. There will also be lots new and exciting gameplay content to come. Thank you again for your support!
The Myth of Empires Team